The Royal Bliss
A summery whisky cocktail
Tropical fruits and green tea evoke the memory of a cool veranda on a balmy evening as half-forgotten flavours and scents conjure a perfect vision of summertime.
- 45ml/1.5fl oz Royal Salute 21yo Malts Blend
- 15ml/0.5fl oz acacia and green tea syrup
- 12.5ml/2.5 teaspoons orange juice
- 75ml/2.65fl oz lemon juice
- Pink grapefruit soda to taste
- • Combine all ingredients except the pink grapefruit soda in a glass with ice
- • Stir, then add the pink grapefruit soda and stir gently
At its best…
- In a tumbler, with a single ice cube and a garnish of oyster leaf and BlinQ Blossom. Great with appetisers or the main course in the spring and summer months.