A late-night whisky cocktail
The perfect end to a memorable evening. Raise a glass to good friends and happy occasions. This recipe brings out the spice in the whisky and enhances it with subtle fruits.
- 40ml/1.5 oz Royal Salute 21yo Malts Blend
- 20ml/0.65fl oz apricot liqueur
- 20ml/0.65fl oz lemon juice
- 10ml/2 teaspoons vanilla syrup
- 3 drops foamer Bitters
- • Combine all ingredients
- • Shake with ice and strain into a glass with ice
At its best…
- Served in a tumbler with a single cube of ice and a garnish of caramelised brown sugar. An excellent dessert cocktail or nightcap at the end of a summer’s evening.