The Royal Symphony
A cocktail recipe with citrus zest
Lavender complements orange and lemon in a concoction that’s utterly inviting. An elegant beginning to a lively evening.
- 50ml/1.75fl oz Royal Salute 21yo Malts Blend
- 25ml/0.9fl oz lavender Lillet
- 15ml/0.5fl oz orange juice
- 5ml/1 teaspoon sugar syrup
- 2 drops of aromatic bitters
- 2 drops of vanilla bitters
- • Combine ingredients
- • Shake with ice and strain into a flute
At its best…
- Served in a champagne flute taken from the freezer. Garnished with violet powder on the side of the glass. Perfect with canapés on a summer’s evening.