The Royal Britannia
A whisky cocktail with a tropical difference
Like the yacht that shares its name, the Royal Britannia has a flavour of far-off lands. Rich and indulgent, its blend of figs, bananas and Brazilian bitters offer a sultry aroma.
- 30ml/1fl oz Royal Salute 21yo Signature Blend
- 15ml/0.5 fl oz banana vinegar
- 30ml/1 fl oz cognac honey liqueur
- 1 or 2 dashes of Brazilian bitters
- • Combine all the ingredients in a mixing glass
- • Stir and strain over a block of ice
At its best…
- Served in a tumbler with a single cube of ice, garnished with a cardamom leaf, shaped with pinking scissors. A delightful amuse-bouche or dessert cocktail for spring and summer.