Light, fruity and refreshing
A delightfully fruity cocktail with an authentically Scottish flavour
- 40ml/1.2fl oz Royal Salute 26 Year Old
- 15ml/0.5fl oz White Port (dry)
- 20ml/0.51fl oz Currant Cordial*
- 2 dashes Raspberry Vinegar
- Combine all ingredients in a mixing glass
- Stir to incorporate all ingredients and strain into a tumbler over a block of ice
- *To make the Currant Cordial: Muddle 60g dry currant berries in 200ml of boiling water, leave for 10 minutes to infuse and fine strain. Combine the infused water with 100g caster sugar, 3g citric acids, 3g malic acids and stir until all ingredients are dissolved.
At its best…
- Served in a tumbler with a single cube of ice and garnished with a blackberry.