Call me Tango
A bitter-sweet cocktail with a hint of freshness
The ultimate late aperitif or after-dinner cocktail. This recipe is bitter-sweet and crisp, with rich port undertones and garnished with eucalyptus leaf.
- 45ml/1.5fl oz Royal Salute Polo Estancia Edition
- 15ml/0.5fl oz sweet port
- 2.5ml/half a teaspoon Fernet Branca Menta
- 2.5ml/ half a teaspoon Syrup 2:1
- 2 dashes Chocolate Bitter
- Combine all ingredients in a mixing glass
- Stir for few seconds
- Pour into the tumbler over an ice block
At its best…
- Served in a tumbler with a single cube of ice and garnished with eucalyptus leaf. Bitter-sweet and crisp, this is the ultimate late aperitif or after-dinner cocktail.