Summer in Estancia
An approchable, fruity, refreshing cocktail
The perfect end to an afternoon polo match. Savour a glass among good friends in the sunshine. This recipe is approachable, fruity and refreshing, with notes of chocolate and raspberry.
- 45ml/1.5fl oz Royal Salute Polo Estancia Edition
- 15ml/0.5fl oz Asti aperitif wine
- 5ml/one teaspoon Aperitivo bitter
- 10ml/ two teaspoons Raspberry Shrub*
- 2 dashes Chocolate Bitter
- • Combine all ingredients
- • Shake with ice and fine strain into the tumbler over ice block
- *To make the Raspberry Shrub: In a kilner jar, infuse for 24h equal parts of fresh raspberries and apple cider vinegar. Shake the jar well to dissolve the berries. Fine strain using a coffee filter. Then add 3 parts of caster sugar to 4 parts of raspberry vinegar.
At its best…
- Served in a tumbler with a single cube of ice and a garnish of dried raspberry. An excellent post-match cocktail or nightcap at the end of a summer’s evening.