These classic Royal Salute summer cocktail recipes are ideal for balmy summer soirees. Master these and be sure to impress your friends, family and colleagues at picnics, barbecues and garden parties.
1) The Sussex – it might look innocent, but this sparkling whisky cocktail packs a dash of red chilli heat
2) The Kensington – this refreshing Whisky Collins has delectable notes of honey and citrus fruits
3) The Royal Bliss – A summery whisky cocktail with rich flavours of green tea and grapefruit
4) Zingy Polo – A light and citrusy cocktail, suitable for all-day drinking
5) Summer in Estancia – A fruity summer’s eve cocktail with notes of chocolate and raspberry